Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Love ~ A Short And Simple Post

A woman has two smiles that an angel might envy, the smile that accepts a lover before words are uttered, and the smile that lights on the first born babe, and assures it of a mother's love.” Thomas C. Haliburton

Have you ever wondered what love is?

How it feels like?

When it happens?

Why it occurs?

I do. 

Every day. <3

I wonder about who will be the love of my life, who I will grow old with. 

I wonder if it really does happen like the books and movies say it does.

I wonder if it's something amazing.

I wonder when I will fall in love for the first time.

And I wonder what will happen then.

Will Older Laurel know more about love soon?
Hugs and kisses!

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful post =) Can't wait to read more of your stuff on Seven Faraway Friends! Congrats on getting picked! =D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I really appreciate your comments. :)

      Delete
  2. This is amazing! And I wonder the same. Like the person who is going to spend the rest of their life with you is somewhere in the world right now! Lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly! Sometimes I find it kind of scary.... :P My future is actually all laid out but I just don't know about it!

      Delete
    2. I know right? And yes, we just all have to figure them out ourselves.

      Delete
  3. Yes Laurel. Your older self will know a lot about love. You'll be with Cal anyways ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AUDREY CAN I HUG YOU FOR SAYING THAT BESTIE?!!! :)

      Delete

EYYYY :D
It's the crazy author of the blog!
Come on, comment, you know you can!