Monday, December 23, 2013

Dancing My Heart Out ~ An IQS ~ Part Three

WOAH...

The next morning, I had a thought that I immediately rejected. But then reconsidered.

The little voice in the back of my head and in the depths of my heart whispered to me. "Why are you trying so hard? Sometimes you just need to move on. And maybe that means that you have to move on from Mrs. King."

I shook my head hardly as if I could shake the thought away. No, I thought furiously. Mrs. King has been my ballet teacher for more than half of my life! I can't just let her go.

I stared at my ceiling that was sky blue with fluffy white clouds painted on it. Was the depths of my heart right? Was it time to let go? My heart ached at the thought. I couldn't bear to leave Mrs. King. She was my mother. My other mother, who understood the dancer part of me.

I sighed. After a few more minutes debating which part of me was right, I decided I needed to talk to Mrs. King. A true heart to heart when I told her everything I was thinking of would help. If she wanted me to stay with her, she would have to say so. If she encouraged me to move on, I... Would have to move on. As painful as it was bearing the thought that the second option might happen, I was still going to see Mrs. King.

I grabbed the house phone that was stood on my nightstand and punched in a few nightstands. I waited a few rings. When the person at the other end finally picked up, I took a deep breath.

"Mrs. King? I'd like to talk to you as soon as possible. Could we meet at The Coffee Shop right across from the studio?"

~ ~ ~

I think that they'll be probably, around, maybe 5 parts to this IQS. So. Enjoy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

EYYYY :D
It's the crazy author of the blog!
Come on, comment, you know you can!